These are the players in my game of life…
- Me — 30. Single (maybe? that’s for another post). Really geeky. Teaches math and science.
- Oldboy — 29. The ex boyfriend. Works in radio and for the hockey team that I also volunteer at. Still friends and talk all the time.
- Newboy — 33. Met him last August. His life got in the way — babymama drama and more. Randomly came back last Friday.
- Parents — of course. Mom and Dad.
- Siblings — I’m the oldest of 7 kids. 7!! Yep that’s a lot.
- S2 — 28. My oldest sister. Manages a coffee shop.
- S3 — 27. Second oldest sister. She’s weird. None of the other siblings understand what she’s doing sometimes. Secretary
- S4 — 26. Chef. She has cooked for Lil Kim, Shaun Desman and a bunch of others that were in town at some point.
- S5 — 24. Works at a fast food place. I think she’s going back to school but not sure.
- B6 — 22. The only boy in the family. Construction.
- S7 — 20. The baby. Hair. Call her if you need something done! (If you need her name, let me know).
- Friends — various.
- Students — various.
- Grossroommate — 30-something. I don’t even know. One day I’ll photodocument some of the gross things that I come across. It’s all mostly tolerable, but sometimes it’s just like “really?”
[Edited to add: If any of the siblings or students get even a whiff that I have this blog, it will instantly go private.]