Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. I know how to curl my tongue.
2. Always try to eat at home, if at all possible.
3. This weather has been great for wanting to go outside. Now I just have to actually do it.
4. Some students always seem to want to be a problem.
5. I’m really happy I have the ability to teach calculus. It’s fun and makes me happy.
6. I might be making brownies later, or something to that effect.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include working and hanging out with S7 and Sunday, I want to finish cleaning up the place!