I’m reporting this in an attempt to lose weight. I’m going to start with just updating on getting fast food (too often) or going to sit-down restaurants (more rare). Eventually it might turn into posting all that I eat, or even how much I spend.
- Sunday: Went to the mall (again) and had food court KFC (again). I need to stay out of the food court. Later I sat at Tim Horton’s with my first Ice Capp of the season. It was an emotionally crappy day/weekend.
- Monday: For some reason I was really lazy and skipped lunch. As a result I got 2 cheeseburgers from McDonald’s on my way home.
- Tuesday: It was going to be an eat-at-home day, but we ended up getting pizza at work since there were only 2 students and 2 teachers. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better, but with the Stanley Cup Finals starting, I might go out to watch a game.
- Wednesday: Ate at home!
- Thursday: Ate at home!
- Friday: Fridays always seem to be my downfall. I usually had to go out and tutor so I’d end up at the mall afterwards. I got some crossword puzzling in and stayed out of the house for awhile, but it means that I ate at A&W and then sat at Starbucks for a bit. If I’m going to eat at the mall, I better start making some better choices.
- Saturday: My first block of the day was cancelled so I went to check out my hockey team’s event. There they had Mr. Mike’s doing a bbq, so I got a burger for lunch. It’s for charity so it doesn’t count, right? And I went to Tim Horton’s to try and cool off cuz my burn is KILLING me.
Really, really bad week, especially compared to last week. So in all this, I learned that if I go to the mall I’ll probably eat something there. But that’s where my dilemma is. If I don’t go to the mall, then I’ll probably just stay in my room all day and all night except to work. Maybe now that the sun is out I’ll have other places to go (no people to see, remember?). Is there something wrong with me?