Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. I remember when I first heard about Princess Diana’s death. I was babysitting across the street. And I thought “Now there’s nothing on TV.” Lack of empathy as a teenager? Or serious problems?
2. I really want the love of a man to be showering down on me. Selfish?
3. Most humans live in Asia.
4. I still have no friends…sound familiar? (There’s a new story behind this that I don’t want to go into.)
5. I was inspired by a family cruise a few years ago to maybe go on vacation to the Dominican Republic.
6. I think I’ve lost my mind and who knows where it is!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the Eat! Vancouver show with littlespace, tomorrow my plans include vegging out and Sunday, I want to check out the local Farmer’s Market!