I’m reporting this in an attempt to lose weight. I’m going to start with just updating on getting fast food (too often) or going to sit-down restaurants (more rare). Eventually it might turn into posting all that I eat, or even how much I spend.
- Sunday: Tea. That’s what happened. I only went and had tea at Starbucks so technically this is fail. But there’s nothing bad in tea, right?
- Monday: Ate at home! But i didn’t plan on it… This happened. Sadness ensued and forced me to buy chips — my first chips in over 3 weeks. (But I only ate half the bag, not the whole thing. Can you believe it?)
- Tuesday: Ate at home!
- Wednesday: After getting home from downtown (I left shortly after the first car was overturned and set on fire) my sisters and I ordered a pizza. Only 2 slices!
- Thursday: Ate at home!
- Friday: Bad food planning. Ergo bad eating. But the amount of it is going down, which is a good thing, I guess.
- Saturday: Sushi for lunch at work.