Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Blue skies mean summer, but sometimes I also like a good storm.
2. Walking down memory lane can sometimes be painful.
3. Kids suck. Not your kids, just kids in general. Especially if they’re teenagers.
4. Exploring new locations, sleeping until whenever, getting away from people; these are some of the best things about vacation.
5. Love is something that eludes me. 😦
6. It would be really cool to take part in submarine races.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Harlequin and Trooper, tomorrow my plans include checking out Golden Spike Days and Sunday, I want to eat fireman pancakes and watch Prism, also at Golden Spike Days! Canada Day weekend keeps me busy!