I’m reporting this in an attempt to lose weight. I’m going to start with just updating on getting fast food (too often) or going to sit-down restaurants (more rare). Eventually it might turn into posting all that I eat, or even how much I spend.
- Sunday: Firemen. Pancakes. Nuff said.
- Monday: Ate at home! Also, 2+ hour walk!
- Tuesday: Ate at home!
- Wednesday: Ate at home!
- Thursday: I didn’t have any time between work and lacrosse, so I grabbed another burger there.
- Friday: With all this going to lacrosse, I’m falling into my old rink eating habits. I shouldn’t be eating at sports when I could eat at home.
- Saturday: Ate at home! Also, 1 hour walk!
Decent week, if it weren’t for lacrosse. Thursday, I didn’t really have much of a choice, but I didn’t have to eat at the arena on Friday. Also, I haven’t been to Friday’s arena since I volunteered for hockey there 2 years ago. Ergo, I’m an idiot and forgot that lacrosse isn’t played on ice. I was joking with one of the volunteers that I was the anthem singer and I asked if there was going to be carpet put down or if I would slip on the ice! Bad me…