Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Life is passing me by. Every day is the same, and it’s getting old.
2. Wreck Beach is one of the best places to people watch EVER because, uh, yeah! (Although I’ve never been there. I swear!). Where is a better place to people watch?
3. If I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my math puzzle magazine. It keeps me busy if I’m ever bored.
4. September can’t come soon enough. My summer work schedule is horrible!
5. Next year, I hope to be in a better place, at least mentally and emotionally.
6. I was looking for my keys and I found my long-lost Tim Horton’s card!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cleaning (or… not looking forward to it), tomorrow my plans include another lacrosse game and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sunny weather we’re finally supposed be having! Time to try out my new shoes!