Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Summer is half over but it hasn’t even started yet. That’s the problem when we don’t get any sun.
2. How I feel about my favourite music is unchanged. It’s this new stuff that I don’t like.
3. Aargh! I don’t have enough loonies for laundry tomorrow! I’ll have to walk over to the store while the washer is going to get change for the dryer.
4. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Not coffee. Definitey not coffee. That stuff is nasty! And not just in the morning. I don’t like it ever! Sometimes I wonder why I go to Starbucks, because the odor that emits when they grind their beans makes me want to gag!
5. Seven: days in a week; neutral pH; awesome movie; three plus four; 111; deadly sins; swans a-swimming.
6. I’m sexy, don’t you think? If you do, you’re the only one. Not even I think so sometimes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching my last lacrosse game before the playoffs start, tomorrow my plans include going to the night market with S7 and Sunday, I want to check out the Pride Parade downtown!