Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. It’s fun to do crossword puzzles. What, you don’t believe me? Very satisfying when you finish one of them. I even managed to almost finish a NY Times Sunday crossword once!
2. Last night’s dinner is easy to make. Brown some sausage, mix in a can of mushroom soup and spices, and throw it over pasta.
3. When with a group of people, I like to be in the back. Subconsciously, I think that no one will look at me since they’re all in front of me.
4. If I don’t step on the scale I will never know! But sometimes I don’t want to know!
5. Something I’m very much excited about is ZOMBIEWALK.
6. Spending $9 on a large pizza was well worth it. But next time, I should probably only eat two slices, and divide it up in two-slice sections BEFORE I start eating, lest I eat way too much again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to get out in the sun and work on reading my book (Girl Who Kicked The Hornets’ Nest, if anyone wants to know), tomorrow my plans include ZOMBIEWALK and Sunday, I want to veg around and relax!