Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. When I was 10 years old I was not as troublesome as the Devil.
(If you’re not following me on twitter, why the heck not? I’m awesome!)
2. Broccoli is my favorite vegetable because it just tastes that good.
3. My dream pet is one that someone else takes care of. Or a bug of some sort.
4. I hate when a group of slow-walkers surrounds you. Especially if they have no spatial awareness and they randomly turn or stop and you crash into them. Just once, I would like my spatial awareness to be greatly reduced so I actually did accidentally bump into someone instead of me always side-stepping the inconsiderates.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world I’d live in Buenos Aires. No reason. Give me a better place!
6. The morning sun keeps on shinin’ on me. Normally this would be good, but now that I’m going back to the school schedule where I don’t work until 3pm, I can sleep in until whenever. But the sun wakes me up 😦
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching some pre-season hockey, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up ’round these parts (because I keep procrastinating) and Sunday, I want to sit a relax, or go to the PNE!