Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Do they have something where I blink and all my cleaning is done? Oh, that was “I Dream of Jeannie”? Nevermind.
2. Apparently there was an earthquake off Vancouver Island; it was as if nothing happened, because I was asleep. This is the second big earthquake that I missed. The last one I missed because I was driving, so I didn’t feel a thing.
3. That was a very painless and awesome dentist appointment.
4. My new shoes seemed so comfortable. Until a rock somehow gets inside them.
5. As I said, I weigh 8000 lbs. :sadface: And I just stepped on the scale and it told me to get off.
6. I’m looking for good, easy recipes but with some new twist. My go-to recipes can get boring sometimes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the last home preseason game for the hockey team that I volunteer for, tomorrow my plans include possibly week 1, day 3 of c25k (can you believe I started that?) and Sunday, I want to check out the Mann Cup! National lacrosse championship!