Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see the leaves in falling down and landing in the gutters. Fall is here!
2. One pot macaroni is my favorite thing to cook. So easy and delicious. But I need to make it more often!
3. Life is ok right now. I guess. I suppose it could be worse. But it’s kind of stagnant.
4. My blankie makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Cuz it’s all warm and fuzzy. And really comfortable to cuddle under (even alone) with the window open and the fall breeze coming in.
5. Zucchini is my favorite Autumn vegetable. Fried, in a little butter, with black pepper and parmesan on top. Mmmm…
6. Pasta salad is better when it is eaten the second day. Let that sucker sit in the fridge overnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the first hockey game of the season, tomorrow my plans include dinner with siblings and Sunday, I want to go to the farmer’s market, for the Best Pie In Town contest!