Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. I need some motivation. In life, in diet, in exercise, in all things.
2. While at the hockey game with oldboy, we were lucky we were fed by the Australians, who had ordered too many hot dogs. Thanks, Australians! Hope you enjoyed the game
3. A great deal of fuss is being made over “Moves Like Jagger” and I don’t understand the appeal of that song. Adam Levine can bite me because he sounds like a girl.
4. There’s nothing like ice cold lemonade in a big tall glass.
5. It was announced this week that Frank and Louie (or Frankenlouie) will enter the Guiness Book of World Records, for being the longest surviving Janus cat (cat with two faces). Isn’t he/they cute?
6. If I cooked steak, I would need steak knives. But alas, I don’t even have a place to cook steak.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to another hockey game, tomorrow my plans include finally cleaning (after all the procrastinating) and Sunday, I want to transfer all my downloads so I can watch them!