Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. How can I get eye-candy-exNHLer to notice me and ask me out?
2. I’m not wearing a bra or underwear at the moment. It’s laundry day. (or maybe that’s how I’ll snag exNHLer.
3. That summer, the summer that just finished, was long, boring, and somewhat fun (wink wink).
4. A trainer-friend told me that I pronate and I respected that. So I went out and bought new shoes (even though I had just bought some 2 months prior),
5. What was that saying about that thing?
6. I’m so glad that some people stay in touch. And then there are others that don’t. Good riddance. I’m tired of trying to keep a relationship with them when there’s not reciprocation. Anyone else have those one-sided friendships? What do you do about it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to another hockey game, tomorrow my plans include uh, maybe going out? not sure and Sunday, I want to rush to the parents for some TURKEY! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!