Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. It’s easy to not eat chips now! I haven’t bought any in awhile and I don’t feel like it (unless a new flavor comes along… then hold me back!).
2. I could watch the singing frog all day long! “Hello my baby, Hello my darling, Hello my ragtime gal!”
3. Once upon a time, there was a girl. And that girl was me. And the story is not over yet…
4. I once had a banana and it turned brown … the end.
5. What is so confusing about Euler’s identity? It’s gorgeous!!! All 5 fundamental constants in one simple equation.
6. I‘d rather be 8000 lbs less sooner than later. But that’s not going to happen.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to FINALLY seeing eye-candy (I hope he’s there), tomorrow my plans include going to the Home and Design show and Sunday, I want to just laze around and hopefully catch up on missing sleep!