Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. As you can see outside, the first snowfall has happened. It’s really early for Vancouver and it will be gone soon, but still…
2. Christmas is soon! And why the heck am I getting into the Christmas spirit already? Maybe it’s the early snow, and the extra-long time since we had summer weather. Please don’t mock me, Melissa.
3. I love to buy things that are on sale. When I go grocery shopping, there are very few staples that I would pay full price for.
4. For Christmas, my family likes to give dollar store gifts. (Look for a post on this coming up! But I have to go shopping first…)
5. What’s up with Demi and Ashton? Oh wait, I don’t care.
6. Everything you need is at your fingertips.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to shopping and catching up on tv, tomorrow my plans include heading to the cafe and Sunday, I want to go to Daiso!