Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Turkey is more delicious the second (and beyond) day when you make turkey sandwiches. Have you tried it with gouda?
2. I do not like pumpkin pie.
3. On and on and on we go, where we stop no one will know.
4. The last time I saw an elephant fly, I was 8 feet tall.
5. Can you believe it is Remembrance Day today? Take time and remember what all the veterans have done for us. I know my grandparents were in Holland during WWII but they didn’t tell us any stories from that time, except one of them seeing a tank roll down the road.
6. I need a vacation. I haven’t had a good long one in a few years. Come to think of it, I haven’t even gone on a short one in years.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, but maybe actually clean around here, tomorrow my plans include going to a hockey game and Sunday, I want to get my hair cut from S7!