Every Friday, I’ll be participating in Friday Fill-Ins.
1. For the first time since I moved out of my parents’ house I can bake. I finally have a proper oven!
2. Going to the night market is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for slow-cooker lasagna is one of my favorites because it is so easy to make. Stay tuned for the recipe!
4. It will last for years to come.
5. It starts with a glance.
6. Vanilla is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to partying it up with @littlespace, tomorrow my plans include going for another walk and Sunday, I want to just chill!