I’m reporting this in an attempt to lose weight. I’m going to start with just updating on getting fast food (too often) or going to sit-down restaurants (more rare). Eventually it might turn into posting all that I eat, or even how much I spend.m
- Sunday: Mallboy and I went to the Spaghetti Factory. I hadn’t been there in such a long time. So good!
- Monday: I had pizza. And I gorged. This was not good. Emotional eating is horrible.
- Tuesday: Ate at home! Cardio class.
- Wednesday: Ate at home!
- Thursday: Ate at home! Cardio class.
- Friday: I bought a buffalo chicken wrap at the hockey game. I really need to start eating before going to hockey — but other than a bowl of cereal it was the only thing I ate all day. So calorie-wise I’m probably still fine.
- Saturday: Another night of hockey, and another night of not eating anything except breakfast before I go there. A chicken pasta with veggies in it — wasn’t worth it. 😦
Other than the horrible day that was Monday, I did pretty good this week. Thursday was the first time going to the cardio class where I felt sore afterwards. I blame wide squats, and upping my weights to 10lbs during flies. I love flies! I could do them all day long! Except I don’t think they had higher than 12lbs in the equipment room. An octogenarian is showing me up during that cardio class, though. He keeps lapping me when we run around the gym. But I weigh 8000 lbs, and he’s a marathon runner. So I guess it’s all relative.